The developers behind the multi-site Lower East Side venture scored a win in one lawsuit but remain mired in dual legal battles with local residents and activists.
The Economic Development Corp. is seeking concepts for a self-filtering pool in on the Lower East Side’s shores.
A judge ruled the de Blasio administration was out of bounds when it sidestepped the land use review process for the waterfront megadevelopment.
Local opponents of the Two Bridges project hope setback for developer will buy them time to limit skyscrapers on the waterfront.
In case you missed it
- Staten Island Ferry Workers and City Hall Agree to Mediate Contract Dispute
- Your City Council District Is Changing Next Year. Here’s How to Weigh In
- City Jails Fail to Protect or Properly Identify Transgender People, Task Force Finds
- Mets’ Casino Gamble Could Crap Out in Parking Lot
- Ahead of Key Votes, Little Support in Throggs Neck for New Apartments and Supermarket
LOCAL NEWS POWERED BY NEW YORKERS.
We cover the uncovered, hold the powerful accountable, and make sense of the greatest city in the world.