Government transparency advocates argue politicians’ social media and campaign sites need to be treated as official documents with public access to archives.
Three-story 5G-transmitting towers are coming soon to a corner near you — doubling down on bringing free Wi-Fi hotspots to areas outside Manhattan.
In case you missed it
- Scandal-Scarred Deputy Mayor Cuts Commissioner Out of Loop to Meet With Police Brass
- 2022 Was Worst Year for Heat-Related ER Visits Since 2018
- NYC Economic Development Corporation Abruptly Evicts Beloved Red Hook Playground
- Did the Pandemic Affect Your NYC School’s State Test Scores? Find Out Here.
- As NYC School Board Meetings Return In Person, Will Parent Participation Dwindle?
LOCAL NEWS POWERED BY NEW YORKERS.
We cover the uncovered, hold the powerful accountable, and make sense of the greatest city in the world.