With a push from Governor Phil Murphy, the agency that policed New York Harbor’s docks is dying. A history of union corruption, exorbitant salaries, and a lack of diversity remains.
In case you missed it
- LISTEN: If You Zone It, They Will Build
- City Hall to Let Local Housing Vouchers Be Used Across New York State
- Tow Truck Guy Charged With Bribing Adams Aide Prevailed on City Hall to Cancel Rival’s License
- The 7 Ideas in Mayor Adams’ Housing Plan, and How It Gets Built
- How to Keep Tabs on COVID Through Wastewater Testing in NYC
LOCAL NEWS POWERED BY NEW YORKERS.
We cover the uncovered, hold the powerful accountable, and make sense of the greatest city in the world.