Department of Records and Information Services
Virtually every municipal agency has skipped legally mandated deadlines for filing reports, say record-keepers.
In case you missed it
- Construction Firm and Foreman Charged with Reckless Endangerment in 2019 Scaffolding Tragedy
- Mayor Eric Adams to Allow First Responders to Moonlight as Lifeguards
- Rodneyse Bichotte Hermelyn Railed Against Brooklyn’s Democratic Machine. Then She Became It.
- Failed Swimmers Get Second Chance in City Bid to Shore Up Lifeguard Shortage
- Bill de Blasio Got — and Ignored — Warning to Pay for NYPD Travel During His Presidential Campaign
LOCAL NEWS POWERED BY NEW YORKERS.
We cover the uncovered, hold the powerful accountable, and make sense of the greatest city in the world.