The Department of Finance’s property division is examining “Unmanned Aircraft Systems” for tasks such as surveying tax lots, property mapping and aerial photography.
The 7,758 chopper noise complaints through the end of October are nearly 4,500 more than were registered via 311 in all of 2019, THE CITY’s analysis shows.
In case you missed it
- MTA Considering Permits for Fire-Prone Electric Rides on Transit System
- Heart Failure: Medical Runaround Keeps Man Locked in State Prison Two Years After Being Paroled
- How a Contract Eluded Staten Island Ferry Workers for Nearly 12 Years
- Judge Orders Redo for NYC Schools Budget After Cuts Challenged
- More Monkeypox Vaccines Are Coming to NYC. Should You Get Vaccinated — And How?
LOCAL NEWS POWERED BY NEW YORKERS.
We cover the uncovered, hold the powerful accountable, and make sense of the greatest city in the world.